Commercial and Residential Real Estate
Real Estate Indoor Environmental Quality Testing
PHASE Associates provides indoor environmental quality (IEQ) services to residential and commercial properties. Our staff includes experienced board accredited and certified professionals who conduct the IEQ inspections and testing.
Poor indoor environment and air quality may cause unsafe and unhealthy conditions at your home and business. By identifying the source through an IEQ survey, you will be able to remediate it from your home or business.
We provide a wide-range of IEQ services that include but not limited to the following:
- Mold (Stachybotrys, Aspergillus)
- Asbestos (Building materials, floor tiles, and pipe insulation
- Bacteria in water (Legionella, E.Coli)
- Chemicals (Formaldehyde, odors, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs))
- Dust and particulates
- Fire soot
- Allergens (Pollen, dust mites, animal dander)
- Carbon monoxide (CO)
- Electromagnetic Fields (High tension powerlines)
- Metals (Lead, copper, iron, PH)
- Water Intrusion Diagnostics
Scope of an IEQ surveys
- Gather initial information and interview occupant(s) for symptoms and complaints (if any).
- Investigate the over-all environmental conditions and evaluate the HVAC and areas of concern.
- Test for general indoor air quality indicators – temperature, CO, CO2, relative humidity
- Collect microbial contaminant samples – mold, bacteria, fungi
- Sample any chemical agents VOCs, dust, Formaldehyde, odor
- Prepare a written report of findings with recommendations for corrective measures and/or remediation plan. This includes for pre-remediation and post-remediation surveys.
- Use the latest direct-reading instruments and accredited laboratories and test methods when collecting samples.
PHASE Associates uses the latest direct-reading instruments and accredited laboratories and test methods when collecting samples.
We have worked with insurance companies and remediation companies as a third-party contractor. We also contract directly with real estate agents, property management companies, property owners, public adjusters and homeowners.