COVID-19 Resources and Solutions
Protecting Worker's during the Coronavirus Pandemic
PHASE Associates stands ready to provide guidance and support during the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic to protect worker’s safety and public health. We continually adhere to federal, state, and city regulations, and follow Federal agencies such as (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), and industry guidelines in order to keep our clients and employees safe and healthy.
We have expertise in biosafety with Certified Industrial Hygienists (CIHs) and Certified Safety Professionals (CSPs) on staff. We offer comprehensive support with a full range of services and training related to COVID-19.
COVID-19 Services and Training
- COVID-19 Emergency Action
- Business Continuity Plan Developments for reentry and reclosing
- Business Process and Continuity Safety Audit and Evaluation
- Develop social distancing guidelines and procedures
- Review and provide recommendations for work shifts, lunch schedules, and work-at-home schedules
- Review office workflow, choke points and high concentration areas such as breakrooms, bathrooms, and conference rooms
- Technical Support for Management and employees
- Site-Specific Cleaning and Disinfection Protocols for facilities with Class 2 and 3 conditions. These are facilities that have someone who is now self-quarantining or diagnosed positive for COVID-19.
- Temporal artery thermometer readings
- Establish custodial cleaning protocols and training
- Respiratory Protection; Respiratory Selection; Fit Testing and Training
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Training for office and custodial employees disinfecting
- Hazard Communications Training for office and custodial employees disinfecting
- Indoor Air Quality office evaluation audit that can include but not limited to especially when buildings have not been occupied for a while:
- Water stagnation for Legionella